This site's accessbility features
This site supports accessibility and is committed to ensuring everyone can access all the information available. The layout of the site also takes into account users who are visually impaired or have difficulty using a mouse. It is fully compatible with popular screen reading software, and can be navigated using just a keyboard.
THIS SITE ALSO FEATURES:
- 100% CSS layout using no tables or frames for layout purposes. In browsers where stylesheets are ignored or not supported, the site is still readable and usable.
- 100% valid code with strict adherence to the latest standards so that the site functions correctly in all browsers.
- A clear and consistent layout presentation and navigation structure.
- Text size can be enlarged using the browser settings.
- Content that is suitable for screen readers and those with keyboard support.
- No elements on the site require the use of a mouse as all parts of the site can be accessed with a keyboard.
- Graphics and image maps are clearly labelled, with extended descriptions where necessary.
- Tables and forms are correctly labelled and work in a logical tab order.
- Colour is used to enhance the user experience, the absence of which will not affect your ability to access information in any way.
- There are no flickering or strobing objects or graphics.
- A site map link is available on every page.
CUSTOMISING YOUR SITE PREFERENCES
Some users might find the site easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed even further. To do this you can adjust your browser's settings by going to the Tools menu, then select 'text size' or 'text zoom' or 'zoom' and increase the size of the text.